Preparation: 5 min. Cooking: 10 min.
Total: 15 min.
- 1 1/4 Tbsp unsalted butter , softened.
- 1 1/4 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 Tbsp parsley , minced.
- 1 1/2 Tbsp shallots , minced.
- 1 1/2 Lb sole fillets , cut into .5 in. slices.
- vegetable oil spray
- 1/8 pinch salt (optional).
- 1/8 pinch white pepper
Preheat oven to 375 ℉. Place butter in a mixing bowl and beat until fluffy. Slowly add half the lemon juice. Stir in parsley and shallot. Chill parsley butter until ready to serve. Arrange sole fillets in a shallow baking dish sprayed with vegetable spray. Season with salt and white pepper to taste. Bake 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily. Drizzle with remaining lemon juice. Serve sole with lemon parsley butter.